11.3.11

hbr


Today was tiring day! I had 1.5 km sprint test! And it ended with 88-scored. Hiks! But its okay! I have to thank god. There is a friend that cudnt finish it, like sada. There were many friends cudnt do as well as I did. But still I got headache. My oxygen transportation towards my brain wasn’t lil bit fluent. But however thanks, Allah. I sprinted in the taman slamet circumference 4 times within 9 minutes and 53 seconds.
From taman slamet, I got back to school, on foot obviously. There I met 7th acceleration grader. Oh I just knew the system in grouping class. Class 7A are expert in non-academic. Class 7B are expert in Math, C English, D Biology, E Physics, F Idk, G most brutal students (that accepted at spensa cause of bribe), and H acceleration program. Spensa accepts any students either by online system (cheaper) or mandiri (more expensive). Then before lesson year starts, theres a matriculation in the form of test. Who has high IQ if will join H class. And so on biology and other subjects are.
Oh ya, the 7th acc grader were done doing passing grade test. Cool isnt it? I wonder how if I was in the H class. Hiks! I will meet ASTON! The man ever got a crush on me. hahaha! I’ll tell you another day.
I got school and bell hadn’t rung yet. I saw a crowd in the main hall’s door and I was pretty curious to know what happened. Oh, 9E theater for practical test. Ohm, you know what? You know panji? Haha! he is on that class! Do you know my story about him? Haha. Yea, I told you before kan. Haha!
Then I worked my group task with my group at nadia’s home. After it was done (not completely), sisil’s daddy drove me to the happy puppy to get ‘ANGKOT JPK’. Then there I met a lady carried her baby and my bagpack hit the baby. The lady then avoid me during the trip. Hiks! But still, I had asked for her forgiveness.
And now Im home. Gotta continue my hworks on biology subj. Then nap for a while and at 7.15 gotta watch CINTA CENAT CENUT on channel trans tv. :*