HAHAHAHurt!
Know what? Wafiq isnt single already! Hiks! Yaampun! So for what is that #doubledoubleyou hashtag huh? 3 times a day! Hiks! He is my first new found friend at primagama! Hiks! Hiks! I put an attention to him. Hiks! He is so cool. And I am pretty (confident 8D ). And I thought we are gonna be perfect mate, and hiks! Why? Why?
This is how I can know that hurting truth!
After school, I did my work with my group. That’s why I left school lil longer at 3.30. Pg course started at 4.15. My trip from school to pg takes 15 minutes. Then if I went there after school, I just had to wait 30 minutes. I walked alone through the taman slamet. Wondering whether scout boys were there, people said someone named Wibi, scout boy, have a crush on me, don’t know that’s true or not but some of his friends said so. Pair me with him. I still don’t know him actually. When I was 8th grader, I thought he liked winny. Cause when I walked with winny, his friend pushed him to us (winny and I). He said, “Mbak, Wibi likes you, loh!”. Idk to whom is that dedicated. Winny or even me. Then I paired Winny with him deh! Then at that grade too, I left my test paper scored 100 on icus’ locker. The next week, I found it. But adek kelas had already wrote something on that. “Wwii. How smart mbak wening. 100-scored paper are wasted away. I know that’s because mbak is so often getting 100, right?” “How smart mbak wening! Im not pretty amazed. Mbaknya is on 8G (highest scored class) seh” “How smart mbak! Not like wibi” . and so, on! It had been 1 week and that paper was still there. And the term wibi were scratched with a quite thick pen. So I cudnt read what was that. After school, I showed that paper to my sist. Wanted to know her reaction. I was arrogant haha. Then she read the word “Wibi”. Oh, that’s the second time I heard about Wibi. Still, I cudnt remember his face. If I was 8th grader, he was 7th. Now I am 9th then he is 8th. Hmn, I have to ask scout boys for more.
Back to the point. I arrived at pg. Kolipa was already there reading japan comics. Oh. I was ignored. Maklumlah, Im not that easy to adapt to my new environment, due to fact that I am newbie in pg. Im not so playful and nice though. I waited for the bell ringing while updating tweets hoping my soul brother, wafiq came. Hiks! So missed him! i freaky forgot his face. Lucky him he joined pg that reminded me. I only met him 3 times. Last week he didn’t come to supplement test 2. And at Thursday, I didn’t meet him. Oh please, when wud you come? Then, he came! Exactly after I updated my last tweet! Coincidently or . . . there was chemistry #whoops! I cudnt breathe! Wow! That was the real wafiq! Really! Really! I don’t lie! Please, god. Make me nice and playful person that can adapt and associate with others easily! Kolipa and dinda talked to wafiq. I didn’t. Still felt like stranger. Hiks. Okay. From next week, really! I have to PDKT!
Today was pg 29th anniversary, so pg celebrated it with giving a cake for every single pg student. After eating, we washed our hand in bathroom. Kolipa took a peek to prima class where wafiq , dinda, and so on were. I actually wanted to do that too but I was prestige. What about people think I was looking for my favorite boy at prima class? Then I cancelled my want.
Kolipa really did. My tutor asked her whether she looked for someone special there but she said not. Mr Dana asked her, is that wafiq? Or arka? Or someone else? Kolipa said nope. Arka has girl already and so does wafiq. Jduarr! I couldn’t feel my environment! Is that for real?!
Hiks. Allah! Please, gimme chance to date wafiq. This is great crush!