9.4.11

ewrite part 1


Ewrite. Been so long not updated any post and news yet. Well, actually I wasn’t busy as I was at the moment and I was online too. But I opened facebook, twitter, tumblr, and installed so many cool applications and also that one! Sampoerna foundation website. Why’s that? Keep on reading!

Im no longer becoming a junior high school student cause in the APRIL (now’s april) I am (We are, 9th grader) having a final national examination! It’s the main factor which brings us to the upper level! Senior high school! Grade 10! But we still don’t know where to go. And so do I. and I was thinking to start to seek the senior high school that brings bestness for me, my family, my religion, and my economic. Yea, here’s the list :
Sampoerna Academy.  Its kinda boarding school for girls and boys age 15 to 16. Founded in idk for sure. Located in Malang too. I heard that the rules are soooooooooo tying their students up. Like, having to wear their prideous uniform whenever and wherever they get outside of the barracks and just having a lil time to chill out. Then how will it be if I date my boy? *.* I rejected to send my application to the school at the moment. Teachers and friends were so not supporting me. They said to me to give the other destitute student chance to study. “Your family is still able to finance your study.” “The help from the cigarettes company in education, I am afraid, is forbidden in Islam” one of my pious friends told me that. “Don’t you feel cherish to Icus *my destitute friend*. You will obviously be accepted, but Icus? You said to me you aren’t serious with this scholarship. Poor someone that’s not accepted in there and truly needs that scholarship. And you just throw the scholarship away. Besides, your family’s financial is still afford to your study. You want an advice? Don’t be. “ “What? You want that scholarship? Don’t you know its for destitute family? “

But my mom kept pushing me up by saying, “no! They only said that to prevent you to your success! Believe me it’ll be nice. I heard the study facilities are so their concerning. Moreover for your future. You have a dream to study abroad, don’t you? If you clever enough, they will finance you to international university like Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, and many more. Look at nita sissy! She got a scholarship to study in Singapore! Isnt it cool? Don’t you wanna be like her one day?”. I don’t wanna slander my mom’s talking but I told you it was more less. The words are obviously not exactly the same. But the point is that, mom still wants me to send my application to sampoerna academy. My auntie’s friend’s daughter named mbak Helen was accepted there last year. Azmi knows her well, she said herself idk its true/not. She often tells azmi more about sampoerna academy. The barracks, rules, till her problem with his boy cause of meeting limitation, I told you its so hard getting outside. Should I date the scholarship-ed boy there? Idk laah. Shut up! Why am I talking about dates dates and dates? Never mind.

And one of my gangsters named Icus truly wants that scholarship. 150.000.000 rupiahs, jobs ! + free medication and other facilities. Have a joy! Haha. first time I really supported her to apply at the school because I knew she really needed. But at the end I feel like back stabbed her. She didn’t pass the first selection phase but me. Im so so sorry cus! But if we rationally think, its kinda very off and the percentage is too little that she wud pass the first phase cause her elder sister has already scholarship-ed. Moreover, she wished intensely the scholarship by participating in every single event held by sman sampoerna. Hiks and me not. Hiks. Im so wrong. Not in accepted but in . . . . idk laah.