26.3.14

slightly single ✔

“Sinio.”


“Ngapain?”


“Tak bisikin sesuatu.”


(nyodorin kuping )


“Aku…………………………”









Cherishing this blog page for like eternal- ignorance from its founder. So sorry I didn’t blog much recently, even when freak incidents stroke me. So sorry for not framing 

the rest of every last pieces of delightful memories here, high school, which is coming to an end in a heartbeat. 


What attracted me back to writing in between my business preparing for UN now is I just received my TOEFL test result and guess whaaat, I raised my points by 57 in 3 years. 

Applause, please? :D That accomplishment reminds me of the very first reason I am learning this crazy language – my elementary school teacher said – at the first place; 

having a crush on a Singaporean pal, who was a blogger. I then raised this blog until it’s now this old, big, and complicating -_-, I learnt with passion, I did the chit-chat, and all the efforts

 needed to get me close to him. Life goes on, I moved on. Time flies, I got boyfriend who is more stunning, and a heartbreak, and boyfriend again, and a heartbreak again, and now a crush (again).


After considering its pluses and minuses, I can say that having a crush is better than having a boyfriend (idk why I am saying this, is it because im now slightly single or later when Im 

taken, I’ll say the opposite? :x).It encourages you to improve your quality. You will try to make yourself a worth-marrying lady and you’ll try to make yourself proportional (in quality, not

 quantity) for him. 


So summarizing the highlights of the week. Well, crazy starts this week; sleeping at 1 and waking up at 4 (Mon-Wed), off for school at 05.30 hrs in 

the morning, riding red school bus for the first time in past two years, One Day One Juz, papers, house works, and the craziest of all: UN  tryouts. I never enjoyed being busy before, but I gotta admit its good. There’s only you and your flying busy mind, numbers, and you are far from desperation(?)

You have power to filter what comes into head and what goes out. Tiredness may eat your body but not mind and heart. 

Biology and Indonesian on the first day did confuse me but that’s normal bcos ppl felt the same way. Chemistry and Math turned good either. Math used to be mood-killer but yesterday 

it all went just fine. And the last day was today, Physics and English. I hope I get what I best deserve.



This morning, that whisper………..


Im afraid of falling for you.


Please stop making me feel special when Im totally not.