4.2.13

Magic's Kartinis



left to right, top to bottom : Sifa, Made, Taza, Dea, Deana, Imas, Mita, Ana, Nadia, Manda


I may not have the best resolution of the visualization above, the pic I took when I was in Junior High School around 3 years backwards on Kartini Day,  considering that I used my fish 

 eye lenses but I love this anyway. The reason why I picked this pic among those Junior High School cool piccies on my directory is because I love the fish eye effect on the shot. 

This pic somehow recalls my past memories about freedom to go on our own way, different way. Different is not always separatic, is it? Difference enriches us. 



Those girls were my classmates, MAGIC, for two years, on the second year and the third. We came from different elementary school, family, and background. The solidarity that we 

upheld since the second year was the toughest among all classes’. We planned what we would put on when it came to the Kartini Day together. Yes, of course there were some conflicts 

in deciding whether we’d just wear the same costume or different to make it more diverted at first. -See? The difference did always come along as we socialize, the differences were 

always there-  but finally, we ended up with the second option, the most voted choice, that is to be different each other. We came to coordinate who’d have Sumatra costume, Kalimantan, 

Jawa, Bali, and Papua even more. So that’s it. We were the MAGIC! Diversity never separate us, it brings us together to perfection and excellence.