30.1.13

the sun goes down, the stars come out

Beginning Youth.


The light was dancing in your eyes last night. Fireworks were everywhere on 31st of December 2012. Happy New Year 2013, folks.  Im not gonna ask for too much biggies aside from 

being better. I just feel that if i have my family and friends this year, that's enough. I have no idea of how or when am i so easy to pleased but i guess, age does that to you? You 

just go along and feel it's sufficient enough if you have everything you need and want.


Last year impression is amazement was all mine. And the mayans’ trolling that told me that the doomsday was gonna hit us on 21st of December was quite funny.


   

See? LOL.


It’s been a good run of days lately, been feeling good about myself too lately. And also things have been going a little swiftly and I have yet to catch my breath since Im still on 

holiday mode. These semester end were perfect with sweet closing, going back home for 2 weeks and living with my lovely sista barista, having someone randomly checking up on me and

bombarding me with random nonsense like using the binoculars to spy on people down the block. I miss those times really. But no matter what happened, i still love her to Neptune.


Im re-opening my photo gallery on my phone and found this photo, scratches from my teacher who is now miles apart there in United States. She is leaving for one semester while 

teaching us via miling list,the online class.


What I underlined over all those writing is the blog. Well I’ve been rising this blog for almost 4 years or 3. You, readers, might probably want to read my first post in the blog, which I suggest 

(read: forbid) you, not to do it because you’ll regret to read such nonsense thingy. I dont know how she likes it and from which perspective. Somehow it’s such an honor to be awarded 

as the best blog last month teehee :).


The next “something something” which is the highlights of the year comes from last class meeting. Enough talking, this is the visualisation

magazine board that brought us to the first place on wall magazine competition


the same old junk : UNO 



additional task to write a post card to a new found friend there in USA (this is tami's idk where mine is)



Another highlight comes from my "returning back home". Mom and Dad picked me up at dorm on Friday and took me directly to WSS (Warung Steak and Shake) because they could feel the butterfly in my stomach or what. We ordered several cuisines. Here are the pics:















That's all I got with my mini pocket camera. I didnt take too much because of time limitation and it's embarrassing.


We reached home with warm welcome from my dearest sister. She was currently preparing the salad for me to eat while I was done having culinary tour with mommy and daddy but 

I swear to God that her to-eat-handmade was so delicious. You might wanna give it a try.






Im telling you that going back home was a weight reliever. I gained like 4-6 kilos. My sister is a good chocolate supplier. Dont hesitate this is true.

my visit to my granny's home, flooded with rambutan. here's my auntie.



how I spent my holiday, by swimming.



going to theater with girls xx 

and the last was outing with Rhino. We were at food court matos.


dhandhan and syahid



diah, afif, and mudi


Thank you for those sweet scenes, dear 2012.