9.9.12

it's addicting






There’s no way I can let my computer away from me. I spent like almost 2 days a week, staring at the monitor, writing down the news. You can take my money but not my gadgets really because with them I live. Money can flow but those gadgets will forever be with me until they are broken. I share my bed with them, I bring them with me to the toilet, I share all the things I have with it more than I share it to my own very best friend. 

Almost all aspect of my live needs me to forever hold the computer. The text book I get from school is in the form of BSE, the softcopy of the book. I write my essay on the laptop so that it’ll be editable. I download the music and movie to just express my hobbies. I get connected with friends of mine who are miles apart with the help of the computer. I do the presentation on prezi or powerpoint just to make it easier. We don’t need to waste papers and inks on designing something down. With the help of computer’s software, everything is handled in no time accurately. If we dont have it, we cant like live. Every now and then computer is there to help in the wide scale. 

Computer spoils us a lot. We become so spoiled and it drives us hard to become independent without it. Who to blame then? It’s none but the globalization where the things grow such a pace. People out there start to leave the old-fashioned manual way of doing things and we can't just stay out-of-date. People want everything in an instant, cheap, and easy way and that’s the reason why. We cant just get stuck on the traditional thingies and stay being retarded. Well that's all true. but every benefits bring the loss. People forget about the side effect of too much usage of computer. Eye damage, dizziness, and other disorder come along as the addicting usage of computer shake their live. People’s brains works to manage the computer but they unable to do the easiest thing the computer they made can do, they cant do the things they used to be able to do before the computer did exist. Can it be called degradation of ability?

In conclusion, I can only suggest you not to follow me to be the computer addict. Before you guys fall in the same hole with me, you’d rather keep yourself away from too much using computer. Keep it in balance between manual and automatic way of doing something.