Todays errands truly choke me shockingly. I dont wanna wave you happy
saturday cos really, mine is like . . too not rileks. I just left for
dorm from my comserv spot, SD Randugading 1, and I have to admit that was
awesomeness compared with teaching in kindergarten -_-. I did like my day. I
just dont like the way it dragged me to the unending business at once.
Wondering can I just escape from the rushes but there's only one way to escape.
not escape juga sih sebenernya, lebih tepatnya ngelupain even for just few
microseconds. by writing. and reading. they have
always pulled me out of the darkest experiences in my life haha.
Gotta get going finishing my last task for
holding the AFS talkshow programme, the last duty before I give up my position
as the vice president of english department.
And also, tomorrow my day will be FK UB's. get
chance to attend the sharing session. it actually sounds frightening for me but
I try so hard telling myself it's fine. never mind. I'm afraid pessimistic ruin
my day.