today got pg course. it was something like natexam rehearsal (?). dont get it? yea shortly we can say natexam final
try out.and so did yesterday actually. Gonna write abt yesterday and today, k?
yesterday : it was foto kelas 9g. Imma 9th G member shud join this event unless I wanted my photo not to be
attached in album kenangan kelas 9. I cudnt miss it laah. The rules were, we were divided into 5 groups and had to
wear certain costume themed colorful. Absent 1-5 were on the first group includes me. We chose greeny for our
costume. The second group was numb 6-10 with red costume. 11-15 with boxy costume. 16-20 with yellowish. 21-25
with denim themed. me, a legging plus greeny blouse with finishing touch, a nice simple bracelet. comb my hair but
gave a lil mess on that cause friend told me I wud be nice with mess and light messy hair. off to taking place,
lembah dieng.
Took picture, on there and there and this way with this pose and bla bla bla. finally done well.
Om noor took me to pg. thanks uncle! thanks taza! with that costume, pg here i came.
Some bimble boys and girls first surprised. how cool I was (i guessed lol). i chose my desk. near the door. not long,
wafique came. she chose a desk the front and corner of the class. idk why he didnt choose desk in front of me. calm
why didnt you? I wont cheat you. dont worry. well, so he picked desk far from mine.
After that, time was up and I submitted my answer sheet. waited for mom's ride to pick me up. sit on the sofa. the
other side of sofa that kolipa, wafique, and jefri sit on. kolipa offered the room to sit on the sofa many times but I
refused it. i was just still ashamed idk why. I was afraid I cudnt be as nice as he expected. so how? imma geek. not
humorist. many times i said to myself, I was supposed to be blend in. why cudnt I?
Today : pg course again. had to do my remedial test cause on the first and second day I didnt come. so I did 3
tests in one time. how cool I am! (i guessed). with 2 hours doing, Im done! in the middle of the test, wafique came
and chose the desk right in front of mine. he was so cool from the back. and from the front too actually! hiks!
alright, how many pg meeting left? really the next meeting, I HAVE TO BE BLEND IN. no shy nomore~ but im afraid
today is the last day to 9th grader on pg!