Its FRIDAY FRIDAY ! #whyamIsinging
Well, today is Friday. So I got sport lesson after physics bimbel. Physics bimbel was just as usual. Nothing different. Teacher gave us hundred numbers to solve. With my abnormal (?) eyes, I cudnt saw clearly what problem or stories presented on the LCD but still yea, we can say lil clear. Im afraid and still worry about my eyes health. Minus stays turning up and down and most of all up sih. Hiks. Really, I wanna have normal eyes I ever had when I was at pri sch. It was such a golden era whatsoever. My desk mate was anna, Im not really close to her fyi. She just sat next to me and it was just it. I tried to enjoy the time but I cudnt. I always tell not funny joke or not even related to the point and it drove her like annoyed or something. Well, I just tried. I wasn’t wrong doing that, was I?
In the middle of the lesson, headmaster came in to my class room. Gave some speech. Greeted some students like dea. Wow! Some rumors sometimes heard between us, ninth grader, that our headmaster is just like , we can say pedophile. Idk whether its true or not but clearly, I didn’t spread that rumors. I didn’t try to do and didn’t even make it. Who’s the polite-less guy made such silly rumor. Maybe it was because of headmaster personality that’s always kind and nice to everyone. There’s no exception. Either for girls or boys or teachers, young, old, man, woman well infinity laah. Everyone is his kind-ness object hahah. Actually, he is umm substituting headmaster after Mrs. Burhan is mutating to another govt school. I think I prefer Mrs. Burhan. Even he isnt as nice as my headmaster now, at least he know my existence. My gold era was on the 7th grade and he was the headmaster at the time. He used to congratulating me when I won any physics Olympiad. 9th grade, I don’t really care about my career in Physics Olympiad. It drives me very off winning some of them. My name is slowly drowned so the new headmaster don’t really know me. I guess.
Back to the point, so the headmaster came in and motivated us to get best score cause SMPN1 Malang has given so much facilities with the best quality. I heard too that my school is the most perfect school in facilities on over the whole Malang City. He announced rewards if we got 10.00 (absolute score) in at least 3 subjects in final natexams. Wow! Can I be? YES OF COURSE. It’ll be unimaginable if I win the prize and I am given rewards. Oh ya. Dad promised me to buy me an IPad If I get absolute score in 4 subjects loh! Hahah. Cool! Personal IPad without my sista belonging. Major cool! But obviously I’ll have to lend it to sista too. Mom wont like unfair-ness in our family. :/ But I confess that imma greedy too. First laptop in my fam was mine. Then the second was dad’s. the third was sist’s. Don’t say that it will be the same thing on IPad one. Hahah. But as long as I am happy and mom and dad happy (not my sista xoxoxo) it wont be a problem. *congkak ya, Maaf ya Allah* J
Second lesson was sport. Mrs. Agustin I heard is gonna be mutated to another govt school. Please don’t leave us, ma’am! You are the best sport teacher we have ever had. You are always explicit in every single your doing. We know we are naughty but you wanna understand why we are. Okay stop the tear. Mrs. Agustin was absent idk where she goes during this week. Hope it isnt because of her moving to other school. Heard the news too that she is now on Bogor. But what is she doing out there? I borrowed ssil racket cause of my fear in losing the sport room key. I was afraid if I borrowed school’s racket and I held the key and I lost it again, it wud be embarrassing moment. I wont fall in the same hole whatsoever. And ssil borrowed school racket. So we played badminton for 2 hours.