Wow! These days have been exhausting for me but nonetheless interestingly interesting.
Yesterday was Friday. Its FRIDAY FRIDAY ! #why am I singing? Back to the point. was on sport lesson as the second lesson I had that day. To stretch my muscle towards the health (?) was playing badminton. promised my friends wud bring some badminton instrumentation like racket and shuttle kock. And I broke that promise. I was really sorry for being totally FORGOT what I promised to. That day I prepared my school bag in the morning. So, I didn’t care with my plan Id made in the evening. Including bringing the racket.
So, I still wanted to play badminton. I only master it. Nothing else. What? You mean Im good in football? Tennis? Kasti? Bentengan? No way. Im not on it. I borrowed couples of racket and shuttle kock for me and bude from Mrs. Agustin. We went to sport room and on my way, we met Taza. She wanted to borrow a racket too. Well, so we three went there and took the badminton needs. I returned the sport room key to Mrs. Agst.
I mastered it! With many styles of playing, I guess. Oh ya. Remember Wibi? My junior who has a crush on me? Last week, he watched me playing badminton. On Wednesday, last week too, he tried to stand and made line next to me. First time, I didn’t know him. But his friends’ habits were unusual then I turned back and found he was surprised then run away. I bet he was Wibi. Hahah! Finally contacted him eye to eye even didn’t have warm conversation. K, so yesterday many juniors watched me playing badminton. Gotta saved face and my image. Im your good senior, guys!
Sport for 9th grader are no more tied by rules. Well, I meant we didn’t play for score but its kinda free style. We cud play every kind of sport, maybe badminton, tennis, volleyball, basketball, or anything by borrowing some sport room stuffs. I played badminton. Smashed to the left side of the badminton area, to the left, did the services, hiathiathiat. Teachers watched me playing badminton in the teacher room terrace, then one of them, Mrs. Nur finally asked me to have badminton duel with her. What? I cudnt refuse it of course. Hahah. But we didn’t try to beat each other. We just played. For fun. Not for win or lose.
I was tired. I lent my racket to my friends who’d been waiting for racket vacancy whatsoever. I sit under the tree. It was not sunny. we can say, cloudy. Still I felt hot. Wanted to look for some water. Went to canteen buying some pocari sweat. Got back.
Tired-ness gone by drinking. Fresh already. Started to do any sport activities again. But what exactly? Id lent my racket to someone else. I saw 13 of my friends made a crowd and did hom pim pa a lai hum gam breng. I joined the crowd and asked for what happened. They were gonna play gobak sodor! Gobak sodor? Id heard the name before. I loved playing it when I was a kid. Thuders heard. But we didn’t even care. We just kept playing till the rain dropped! It was fun really. Mrs. Agstin asked us to get out of our playing but we didn’t want that. We begged to her to let us play for a second. Not long. We knew when we had to stop.
We are nomore kid. Finally she let us.
Can you imagine how it felt? Its been sooooo off and soooo long time ago I caught in the rain. Together with my friends. Nonetheless, I didn’t even remember the last time we did. Lemme tell you, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN ! Unfortunately, I didn’t take any picture. If I did, I wud attach it here.
Fun time Is over. Face reality. I had to bring the racket back to sport room. Cleanse the bdmnton yard and the mess I made. Coz of my hair we can say not as thick as other, jadi kena air hujan sedikit udah keliatan like baru keramas. Got headache, cudnt stand with the cold. What a weak hahah. I looked for sport room key but mrs. Agst told me that nicak and bude had alrdy brought it. Ewrite.
Reached sport room, met nicak and bude turning the key to close the door. Wanted to restrain them but its too late. Mereka udah ngunci ruang OR. Alright alright. They d gone. I unlocked the door again. Returned bdmnton utensils back to where it was supposed to be. Locked the door again and went to toilet to drain my hair with my friends.
I left the key on the wastafel while yaaa sumtin like ngaca ngaca gitu geje ah. Then I went to changing room at BK. I forgot the key at all. After changing clothes to my uniform, not sport costume anymore, I went out of the room cause Mrs. BK was gonna lock the door and went home. Walked over the terrace in front the classroom and I said OH MY GOSH. I forgot the key.
I thought I left it at BK room and it d been locked. so I planned to take it up the following day. Imas asked me whether I asked someone to give it to mrs. Agstn. I guessed not cause I was the last using it. I went to toilet. Checked for it and found nothing. I tried to borrow BK room from the key room but the security guard didn’t allow me. I faced mrs. Agst. She said I d not returned the key. To entertain myself, I considered that it was on BK room. Nowhere else.
The following day was coming. I asked mrs. BK the BK room to take the sport room key. She said it d already founded by rara on the wastafel yesterday. So mrs. Agst lied to me. uasghefyucrztn2 what the hell. But it was pretty nice to remember.