29.7.13

Anyway, I've been wanting to blog recently but Im too caught up with life. Plus, too much has happened over the past week that I wanna talk about it. Aaand Im too lazy to blabber about everything about my life - all the drama after that poor decision I made which I rightly deserve a high five to the face for. FML sorry to funk. 

Not yet updated till this 21st day of Ramadhan holy month, was just reminded after opening my penpal's blog. Yes, been so off blogging since I was busy studying and got no connection there at dormitory.  And Im home now so I have plenty of time to do. 

Ramadhan has arrived. Ya Allah, thanks for letting me meet this holy month yet again. And i am really grateful for all that you have given me thus far, from the clean air to the food i get to eat to an injury-free season so far. I know its not enough but all praises to you. Alhamdulillah. May we get cleared of all our sins for the past year and minimize them the year ahead insyaAllah. 

Have a blessed Ramadhan everyone.