30.11.12

wake me up inside

All my heart by Sleeping with Sirens. Today’s playlist is all Evanescence’s and Sleeping with Sirens’ really. Being crazed about them since irremembered (new found vocab haha) 

pace dont know when the exact time but yea. Reccomended for you.


Full-fueled already! Im feeling soo fresh today. Woke up around 530 hrs, directly hit dining room next door and dug in without so much talking. Havent even took any bath. Lets cheers 

to this. Planned to again escape from this retarded circumstances, leaving my whole chores and homeworks there. I still have 6 tasks to swallow before the last semester examinations 

come along which is next week. And guess what, it’s Saturday. Guess more what, it’s closer to the day. Less than 48 more hours the paper will chew me alive. 

One more bad news is that my cellphone uninstalled Messaging application which meant, I cant text anybody as long as it hasnt re-installed yet. I dont know what did I do wrong towards 

my phone but it came out like that -_- One more news: my ex unfriend-ed me yesterday. I dont know what to say how to behave what mistakes have I done but he said that he wanted 

to move. 


This is the beginning of December. You know right, that I’ve always waited for this month to come. And it does. Recalling the old memories all of sudden. I wanted to go back. Really. 

I miss them all no exception. I miss the last 2 Decembers. I dont know which part that Im missing the most but Ive recorded the memories so that when I find the time to sift through all 

of them, I’ll know which and wont miss every single memories. Be mine, December. Will you?


Forgot to write about my last week journey. Thinking about spilling it out here, can I, readers? I was outing wiff my moltskyy xp. And I must say that was really both exciting and addicting. 

Ya got me, dear -,- I can kill you right after Im saying this but I love you too much sooo, yo forgiven :* I’m dealing with nepotism t.t


Dad’s ride picked me together with its passengers (mom and sister of course). Family just returned from blitar on that day, visiting my uncle who was sick at that time. Get well 

soon, pakde. Sorry for not visiting. Mom told me he was all okay but still needed some times to recover from the ill. Dad picked me up in the morning, he took the blitar-dorm-home route 

to make it one way and easy. Reached home around 10 and texted moltsky where he was and he delayed our meeting up to 11. He stretched the hour, dont wanna lose his game so I was 

more ngaret ._. He scolded me but i kissed him so it’s all fair :p


Cousin sent me to Matos, the venue we already decided before. The plan was to watch breaking dawn 2. Just us. But then i just knew that ms yoga and his girl planned the same thing so 

double date. I sat in the corner back with him, row B, and row C was ms yoga and febby’s. While waiting for the movie to play, we went to foodcourt to fill up our stomach. He bought me 

K-potats and honestly I was full but he insisted to buy me. Well, as long as it’s free, my stomach will never full :p *dont read this vammy*


Hit 12.15 back to theatre. Spare our time going to Lavatory. Sorry for it took so long time – get used to it, dear – resulting in getting late for the movie for 10 mins more less. As the 

movie played, he grab my hand and hold it tight. He is the first boy to do that really. I lllloooovveeee hiiimm tooo mucchh.


Theatre checked. Next venue : MX, watching and supporting our Mteens teams. Bands and Mading 3D exhibition. Met vammy’s friendss and everybody like clapped their hands for him for 

no apparent reasons as we came in to the hall. Met my friends too, my junior high school. But they changed. Like soo mature. Is sammy’s all baby faced or what but they were like adults pftt.

I met devara as well. He is the friend of vammy and I and he was likeeee getting moree annoying gahh. But still missed this rebel boyy. Missed our quality time with physics paper, devvv 

huaaa TmT


The bad news is I missed the 1st winner performance, extraordinary band. They showed early while we walked so slowly to MX from Matos. They were both miles apart you knoww 

(kay Im over). Stepped into Stroberi before for like so long he said but I didnt feel that way. He waited outside. Why the hell didnt he wanna go inside? Yo like aimless standing in front of the 

girl shop really, vamm. Window shopped along the route. Met Nia, Bodel, Ms Loecky, and Nando in front of MX. 

He left me in MX. Wonder where he was going but I guess he was looking for a restaurant with ms yoga. Boys are always hungry, am I right? He offered me to take lunch before but I 

rejected cos I was full already so he maybee decided to ask ms yoga. I could accompany him anyway even I didnt eat -,-


He got back handing a cup of es doger to me. He treated me a lot that day. I owe you a bigg thank youu, dearr :* Planned to go back dorm together with him but I couldnt. I got stuffs left 

at home so I had to go back home first before dorm. Moreover, I already promised my mom to take my juice first before going back. Maybe another time ;)


He made my day 25th november. Thank you for being honest in every single thing you say and do. I love youu.


#december wish: UAS succeeded, everything of mine goes at its best, longlasted witya