I've always wanted
rain. I've always been looking forward
to it. And it's raining. Rain brings me to that moment when I was
younger. when I was caught up in the rain. when I cried
to those kids running for protection but I fell down. when nobody helped me. but then someone handed his hand. We met. Time went by and it was all fun and games at first but
then something else developed, against my will. I wasn’t expecting anything more than a friendship and quite honestly I didn’t want anything more than a friendship. But i guess
this is what happens when you hang out with that person and share so much with that person. We ended with a complicating goodbye.
to those kids running for protection but I fell down. when nobody helped me. but then someone handed his hand. We met. Time went by and it was all fun and games at first but
then something else developed, against my will. I wasn’t expecting anything more than a friendship and quite honestly I didn’t want anything more than a friendship. But i guess
this is what happens when you hang out with that person and share so much with that person. We ended with a complicating goodbye.
