5.9.12


Loving my errands is a must job for me these days. Tests and homework and final tasks make my day. I’m selected as a MARKOM member and now in charge for working on the at-line rubric in school’s newspaper, mercusuar. Curently planning the next English Department’s event, sharing session with the AFS students and this year’s PRIC participant to Japan.

Phew. Such a tiring week. The good news is tomorrow will be Friday and that’ll mean I’m off for school for couple days even it doesn’t mean that I’ll be freely free. At least, I wont find the word x and log and sin square and cotangent and enthalpy and such thingy for maximally a day, right. The upcoming targets’ deadlines get closer and ready or not, they’ll punch me.

And fyi, my English blog project started out well this week. I am about to write 4 different articles and post in on a blog. I use this old blog actually cos I’m afraid I’ll abandon other blogs if I dont. It’s like having wife more than one, yano? We wont be able to be fair to our wives really hahaks. But still its exciting to just pour my thoughts and opinions towards a certain themes here. I love writing!

So, lets get started.