1.9.12


Happy Saturday!

Time for an update!

I just recovered from my ill. Not complete yet actually but it’s decent compared to the day before. The nurse let me out of the clinic and now here I am. The main reason why I did want to get out of this damning ill trapping was bcos today, 1st of September 2012, I’d be having to make a journey. Of journalist. Well, I may not be in the journalistic team yet but, I will. C’mon, dude! We can still call it warming up, right? OHH NOPE! I’ve been very keen on writing kok. Why do I call it warming up, im pro in writing thingy.

So the point is that, today I walked along Tlogowaru Street, looking for someone to interview. Yes, you are brilliant. Politic and 16. I had to find 16 of them and record their opinion about politic. And it aint easy as we heard it. No. You know its tlogowaru, the place whose most people’s latest education is only High School. They don’t attend the next stage of schooling afterwards. They are mostly short-thinker. They can only complain about why BBM nowadays gets more unaffordable, why the KKN still exists, and why every single aspect of living gets harder. I did want to scream on them, defending my SBY but what for. I asked their opinion. They only said it and my intension was not to have a mouth quarrel or something like that. They don’t know the condition our country is currently facing.

I left for Tlogowaru citizens (make it classier haha) around 7 and finished at about 9. Still got like 3 hrs to go downtown (we may not be over 12 am) so I decided to finance myself with foodssss. 7 other puccawikers was with me too Arsi, Bintang, Januar, Edwin, Tami, Danny, and Ubing. We reached indomaret on FOOT. I wished that I cud just roll over the street and stand in front of it in no time so we wont meet a thing we call gempor. And it was happy ending. My passion to waste money on the snacks finally tersalurkan. Bought rolly polly and we were off to Warung Bakso and Mie Ayam.

I was nice really. But unfortunately I didn’t take any picture so that I cant attach it here. The first el-casino hang outs. Even not all member get involded sih but still fun.

Going back dorm with angkot MT leaving Arsi, Bintang, Januar, and Edwin alone walking on foot to dorm. No really! I didn’t know that they wanna go dorm on foot instead of taking a ride. I didn’t intend to leave them but the problem was I already stopped the MT. Its not funny if I didn’t get on it.
Reached dorm safely at 12 sharp. But no sophomores seen at that time but me and my group. I bet they were all late uff. Indonesian yaa -_-

Around 1, my papabear called me, invited me to his 1 year anniversary celebration. Cool, right! Mine doesn’t reach 1 year lho L but still im happy for him. Congrats my daddy! Sentrup were all invited. There were me, Nia, Vinny, Evi, and Ufull. We were all like on the reunion yaa. Weve been very long didn’t gather and catch up much like this. We grab the gado-gado papabear already bought for us and played around. It was heaven. Been very long I didn’t feel overjoyed this way :’’’) take me back to 10 grade please. Take them also. Here is the pic.



pussy faced ewwww :3 


we call it ummik, but she owns a role named "horse" :p and the boy was my papabear


awkward faced on the mid. enyak on the right side and the left is ummik


I claim he's mine lol :p


HOOTT!!!


gado-gado sharing with ummik who'll never get enough for food 


papabear looks so cool ya in this pic -_-

Finishing homework and errands till I fell into my sleep.