28.7.12

Long time no posts! Missyaaa.

Im about to flood you with stories cos you know I love telling ystories through some scratches like thisand it’s been several centuries I didn’t blog. Todays post is not about HIM. I’m free now but I wont tell you how it cud be that way. It’s easy to just move on. I realized I didn’t love him and him either. Just assume that he has never been part of me these 10 months. Just consider nothing happened and I’m still the old weningsky with bunch of stupidities and lollies and pollies and so on and so on (?)

Before starting out, I’ll outline my resolutions in this amazing journey called sophomores’ youth first. I call it promises :D . May I add some pics to get it more ummm...alay.

1. More religious

When I was on holiday last semester, when I reread my old diary when I was a kindergartener maybe, elementary school aged kok, I was shocked. I read how such a lil kiddo girl cud be just more wow than the older version of her. Well I mean me, wening hapsari 8 compared to wening hapsari 16. I changed a lot in 8 years time. Worse. So much worse than I was. It’s about my religious view.

“I’m mad at mom. She didn’t wake me up this morning cos she woke up later than she used to. She didn’t wake me up to communicate with Allah. I miss Allah so bad. I wanted to do tahajud prayer and just tell my problems to Allah to calm me down but she prevented me from doing that by not waking me up in the morning :@”

the pic is more less like this


That’s just few sentences I marked. Why did I have such a big love to Allah while now? I don’t even regularly do the 5 musts, Isya Subuh Dhuhur Ashar Maghrib. Why do I turn worse, yaAllah? Why am I asking myself, stoo? It all depends on me. Somehow I thank my younger version of me for writing my journal regularly. Sometimes smiling reading it. It really is fun how I explained in details what I had done for a day since getting up from bed until off to sleep again in the evening. I did my reflection to that diary a lot. And now is in progress to restore that degree of dedication to Allah. I can. I could and it means I can. Last week, my English teacher miss Kyky asked me to write a letter to me one year away. If I’m not mistaken it was on 15th of July 2012 so I’ll open it on July 15th as well on 2013. Yay! Cant wait to it. I still remember what I wrote on that letter but I wont tell you here. Let it be my own secret, not to publish J And I hope I soon forget it so that when it comes to the time to open it, I’ll……feel awsum (?)

2.  No messing around

These days is messed up. I lost many of my stuffs on dormitory; bowl, clothes, forgot to wash my uniform and iron my clothes, my cupboard is out of space cos I brought so many things here. The most terrible is the clothes. If you ask me why I don’t bring it home, my answer is I have. I’m done bringing it all home almost every month when my parents visit me. But they visit me bringing the whole new sparkling clothes which means, it’s the same all the way. I bring it home, I get the new ones to bring to dorm. Hash -_-

No more now! It’s not that Im not grateful but you know what I mean. What for? Im not that kind of girl. I wont go somewhere here. I am stuck in this jail where I cant freely go out in the night, spend time in mall, and showing off about stuffs and crazy about one person and blah. The most proper thing to carry is books. You may say I don’t enjoy my youth, it may seem I don’t but deep down inside, I do. This is what I called youth. With books mounting up beside me. 

And again, I’ll go get my journal. I probably don’t need it now but later? Gotta record all my activities in details, what I have to do and the deadline, cos I’m the next busy woman 8D. Don’t ever put off till tomorrow what you can do today. No delay. Time is precious. So here, I need my agenda and bring it all the time. In addition at school, to get the explanation and instruction from the teacher clearly I must sit in front. So no late.

3. TIMETABLE


Around 3 days ago, on 7 habits class, someone wrote a tribute to me. “Make your life in order”. I thought about it so hard until then I realized what that is about. My life is messy. And that my classmate I don’t know who suggested me to care deeper about my life. Yes, I need the “to do list” everyday.

And again, I told you this is just sketches. This is adopted from my old daily routine timetable on my diary I already told you on the previous section actually.

03.15-04.15 : focus on prayer
04.15-05.00 : study
05.00-06.15 : picket, prepare school bag, take meal, get dressed to school.
06.15-16.00 : off to school
16.00-19.00 : free
19.00-drop : studying

How do you think? Can I? Of courseeeeee I can. But still its flexible cos Imma  dorm girl. When it comes to an organization, whenever I must be ready to be called and gather wherever. It works also when I focus on a competition. The original timetable is like that more less. When the exam comes along, it might be possible I don’t sleep. Do I want my A grade? Absolutely. Do I want it bad enough to sacrifice sleeps? Totally. That’s the consequences. Opportunity cost they call it. Sleep is important but studying is much more important.

4. Say no to bullying


I’ll mention my 7 Habit class again in this section. Almost all tributes say that Imma freak and not easy going. 

Well, I admit it that’s true. There’s the soul of nerdy geek in me, I can say. I’m actually a silent girl but I always try to be nice to everyone and that makes me kinda weird. I can not be nice but to get lots friends I have to be nice. That’s the annoying part.

My image cant be like this forever. Freak. If I’m meant to be a silent girl, trait that my mom inherits to me, then let me be it. Many people say that, you don’t need to be who you are not to make friends. Be who you really are. I don’t care if with this personality whether I’ll get friends or not. What I need the most is the appreciation.

And I have juniors. So me may not builliable yah ^^
5. Welcome to the organisationn :)


I’m a bit active in organization since I was young (am I old now? -_-). In my records, the last time I did before coming here is umm, being the Chief of Youth Research Club in my Junior High School? Yes, it sounds classy right but what I did is nothing actually haha. That’s why I don’t admit I’ve ever been such thingy and other way round I admit it that Im so off active in organization.

Anyway, Im now the owner of one of Sampoerna Academy Malang chair. And it’s been the 2nd year I’m standing here and its just wow how I cud stand and keep this honor. Directly hit the point ya. I need to do more than what I did in my Junior High School. This is not just ordinary school but the extra one. We’re trained to organize and manage people. How? By joining the organization. From this we can pass the phase of organizing learning. We can possibly have links with important people such as Sampoerna people through it. Yay!

And now I’m the vice president of English Department on dormitory. Still learning how so I do really need your cooperation.

6.  Siwriyes on LtoL

I am now a journalist lho. I join journalistic club. Well, my main aim is to get LtoL hours actually in Art and Science field and because I cant expect TV Club to supply me enough hours on my score report later in the end of semester. And cos I love writing about anything, why do I not use it in a way where I can take 2 advantages at once ;)

And the same old junk. Badminton. The reason why I don’t regularly join badminton last semester is because my ability in doing that got worse. Because im so off practicing. And I already told my rival named IRFAN that Im an badminton athlete. Yes, I was but I am no more. Im afraid if he insulted me. After being arrogant and im insulted? It’s so not happening. I don’t want him to see me with bad skill really ><

And GEC mushroom. Im new in this but I heard this is also a popular LtoL. 

7.  Competitionss!

Every student here has charged by their own funds for joining the competition. I may not just let my funds flow without doing anything. My promise is to join competitions as much as I can and win also! That’s my new occupation hahaks :p. I have to be successful in being a scholar. I don’t want my parents gimme any more money. I’m enuff being their paracyte (ugh, sounds rough).

One day I’ll return the money I already robbed from them for my living cost this all along since I was a lil cuddle baby :3.

8. UNIVERSITY

I signed myself up in masukitb.com few days ago. Yap! I do really passionate in bringing myself to ITB on 2014. Being its student is not only a dream but more than that, it is my final destination of studying for 12 years. I do hope. But I would not insist my self too hard to get in to ITB. Cos I believe Allah’s plan will guide me to the best place where I can show my best performance of studying. If it is meant to be ITB, then it will be ITB. Aamiin.

If you ask me whether im interested in taking IPC or not, I will answer I don’t know yet. And if I am, im unlike what people say about science class member who takes IPC which is labile atau sebut aja plinplan. No. Well, I admit that I was originally a bit interested in social class but then I realized my skill. Im not the kind of memorizer. And I’m lazy. Social class needs me to be such thingy. Regular reading and memorize. All. Unlike science, I only need to understand. With few explanations and just one reading, I’ll easily understand. And even after I pass this stage of studying the things that I’ve learnt in science class will always be etched in my mind like forever. It’s different when I took social class. I may forget everything after national examination. Well, that’s what almost all socialist Ive known is like. Bottomline, the reason why I took science class is to learn how to think which is analyzing rather than memorizing like social class.

Im just saying. That’s my opinion J.

So, here’s the list
ITB
UI
UGM
UNPAD
UNDIP
ITS
UB

Wish me luck :)