No blog much (again)
:D
Im busy lately (again) . Why do I use the same excuse ya everytime I don’t blog -_-
Kay so the latest news is Im chosen as the vice president of
Department of English in my dormitory. Such a surprising story but I’ll manage
to make it. Well, this is actually not the first time for me for playing such
important role in an organization, ive ever been the head president of PIR/KIR
extracullicular in my old junior high school, but im now in Sampoerna Academy
you know. I cudnt just play with it. Stop being negative all along or I’ll fail
forever if I keep this negative thought and ruining the positive one. I can I
can.
Second news. On the first selection of AFS, I failed. Im trying to accept the truth that Stevanny, Januar, Nabilla, Harun, are much better than me :’) . Yes guys, you win. I was the best but its all reversed now. I cudnt stuck on this failure ya. Too much failure and mistakes I’d already made and from now on I may no longer fall in the same hole. Focus. God has secret amazing plan for me, doesn’t You? The success way of each person is different right? Believe it.
IGCSE has already started out. I can say not too well. But Ive already done my best. Whatever the result is
I can only give it up all to
Allah. By the result, I’ll know whether I’m ready for overseas or will stay
here for college.
Okay times up. Its 8 alrdy. Gotta proceed my task. Cu.
