Yesterday was my birthday and I must say, it’s surprising.
Thank you for my roommates, mbak tete, mbak Lisa, mbak piti, mbak yana, mbak
wati, mbak nuning, my mom cupril, my SUPERRHNO and especially my beloved one,
M.SHOKHI. juz cudnt believe he wud do that knowing his don’t-care-personality.
I love you till eternity .
Kay soo, yesterday was march 14th. I turned 16
now Im getting older but who cares. Age is only numbers. Will that affect my
life, huh? Don’t think so. On the changing day at around 11.30pm on march 13th
I was still awake. And just to work clear, I didn’t expect to be congratulated
on that time 00.00, for your information. Everything just went like its
supposed to because im used to sleep at around 12. First person who asked me to
sleep was mbak Lisa, “Wening bubuk oo age. Wes malem. Besok kloter satu lhoo”.
Firstly I had my negative thinking I thought she asked me to sleep because she
wanted to study in quiet. So I thought I was the troublemaker for her cudnt
study. I also wanted to finish my study honestly but what else was I supposed
to do. She was going to have her USEK on the next day. Its right, my mid term
exam wasn’t worthy enough compared to her USEK. I gave up and I slept so no one
wud bother her. I fell asleep.
00.00 I heard mbak lisa called someone. And so my phone rang. I thought it was my alarm but who the hell wud set the alarm at 00.00 on my phone? But then I realized that there was an incoming call. She said soci soci whatsoever I was sleepy. I heard my phnne rang for like 3 times. I woke up at the 3rd calls and answered it.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY” that was the
first thing he said. I found a yellow
Garfield dolls on my bed and just stared at it. Was it from him? I saw mbak
lisa pretended like she was busy with her study haha I knew it lhoo mbakk. You
put mas icos’ doll on my bed, didn’t you? Thank you but I’ll ground mas soki
for doing that. Do it yourself mas ganteng ! :3 you are too sweet.
After the call was ended, I opened the gift and read it J
After the call was ended, I opened the gift and read it J
At school, my rhino family again surprised me. They sang
happy birthday song for me and thank you guys. You are juz too sweet J thank you for throwing
my bag on the ground and to the bin -,-
Get back dorm. I was surprised again by my roommates doing
-,- they nggebyor aku di depan gd B. some 11th grader boys saw us
and joined us. I gave the cakes for them as well. Thank you mas ghofur, mas
buyung, mas nando, etc.





