9.3.12

GONDOK MAKSIMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Today was terrible seriously . my one of very own bestie fucked me! She meant it. Its true that I live in fuck-off-zone since I was born (im telling you I live on Malang) Im used to fuck someone but I don’t really mean it . just for fun . she said the reason why she did it is bcos she wanted to be respected . do you ever respect me by the way? Do I never respect you? Watch yourself on the mirror then tell me your argument, slut.
Fine, Im gembeng . Im childish . Im stupid . that’s me on your sight . Always underestimate me . Thank you for ngilokno aku nggilani J from your behaving, and people’s opinion, you are envy, aren’t you? Tell me if Im wrong and I’ll edit this post.
I aint mad if you bully me. Im willing to be the volunteer if no one don’t want to but lemme share my feelings with you guys. Let me freely tell the jokes without being underestimated. I know im not funny but let this-not-funny human be just human.
These days Ive been thinking if I got too patient this all along. Its enuff. Im tired. I didn’t say I don’t need you or Im sok jual mahal. I admit that you got and can make lots friends easier than me. But I also learn that so many people out there are much more suite me.