Well, actually I still got a lot of work to do . I have tons of homework right there lying on the table , I got check
point exam in 2 days . yaAllah please help me, make me strong . I give up of everything to you . I will do mybest
and the rest, I give it up to You . hmm, somehow its kinda pressure knowing that Imma one of representatives of 6
chosen students in Sampoerna Academy malang . Im the indicator whether my generation are worthy enough to
continue study IGCSE curriculum or how .
point exam in 2 days . yaAllah please help me, make me strong . I give up of everything to you . I will do mybest
and the rest, I give it up to You . hmm, somehow its kinda pressure knowing that Imma one of representatives of 6
chosen students in Sampoerna Academy malang . Im the indicator whether my generation are worthy enough to
continue study IGCSE curriculum or how .
YaAllah, here I don’t know where to start I don’t know how to study . I don’t know yaAllah . gimme some kind of
sunshine or something like vision of how I can study well here . Im not used to be in crowdy place . share the room
with other 7 students . but here I have to stand up and stay strong . HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .
sunshine or something like vision of how I can study well here . Im not used to be in crowdy place . share the room
with other 7 students . but here I have to stand up and stay strong . HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .
I have a boyfriend . that’s what makes me sometimes accidentally “ngelamun” . idk im afraid of losing him . he’s
the 12th grader . mas soki . hmmm, its been 2 months im in the relationship with him . he loves me he swears it .
but we’re soooo off meeting . its only 3 times I think . not more . he’s the member of disciplinary team so we cant
meet easily . many teachers will keep their eyes on us . we are watched over . I don’t wanna be like this . im his
first love and he’s mine . hmmm, sounds sweet huh? He swears only me the one he will love forever . im afraid if
one day we break up, I truly deeply wish it wont happen, then he has sins . he swore . actually I don’t like if he
swore cause we don’t know what is gonna happen , only Allah who knows everything . how if he’s not my future
husband? Will he love his wife? But I do really hope, if he’s my true love, let it be. Im afraid he’s only my cemat the
one I like, not love . hiks hiks .
Ohya, yesterday was satnite . you know mas tuhu or not? Haha why am I asking you? No no, look . yesterday he
introduced himself to me, because of playing truth or dare and Im his target haha, you know what happened haha
. nia will be very envy to me knowing this haha . mas tuhu kan her cemat :p
introduced himself to me, because of playing truth or dare and Im his target haha, you know what happened haha
. nia will be very envy to me knowing this haha . mas tuhu kan her cemat :p