20.4.11


Yesterday was our last learning activities in JHS. Wow. So sad but so happy too. Imma the upcoming SHS school. Not long I’ll be graduated and be SHS student. Imma teenager. Real teenager. Many people say that SHS phase is most wonderful phase among all phase every human being passes. Time where we have so much fun.

Yesterday I had pg course again. Remember, the final natexams coming on next Monday right? So I gotta study hard and hard and pray well. I was soooo lazy at that time cause it was raining heavily. Plus, i woke up from nap at 4 while my course started at 4.15. I must be late. Sometimes, I gave up. My mind was separated into two opinions. Shud I go or not? But, I wanted to meet wafiq at that time. so I decided to go and forced my momma to call Mas Faris to send me to primagama. Mom was sick at the moment. I cudnt let her send me to pg right? I was ready to go but mom said that her calling wasn’t answered. I gave up. Mom tried again to call mas faris. Answered! Mom just wanted to start conversation when dad’s ride’s coming. Haha. so mom stopped the calling and asked dad to drive me to pg.

I was forced to wear rain suit. Errr, why didn’t dad drive the car? Why did it have to be motorcycle? Im so spoiled, right? Sometimes, I wanna drive the motor myself but I aint brave enough.

Reached pg. I was late like an hour. Amazing wasn’t it? Plus I didn’t bring my book and writing tools. I died a little inside cause of getting scolded by the teacher. And one fucking thing was that, WAFIQ DIDN’T EVEN COME after I was succeeded against my afraid-ness of rain. I came for you, you know? I caught in the rain and whatsoever.  Andvraeymuclagiuf . you are the only reason *oposeh* why am I so melodramatic? Im too over hahah I know it. Beside to meet him, I also needed the trick to face natexams laah. Not for wafiq only but for my final natexams score J  

Got back home. Heard the news that my sist was gonna reach home. I just wanted to tweet “ I miss you sist”, i did miss her fyi cause I didn’t wanna be spoiled and scolded much alone by my parents, and at that time, she tweeted something. She was online when I wanted to tweet that. Canceled my will hahah. Tengsin dong. Saved face laah, didn’t want my sist to know that gombal-ing. Actually when I tweeted some sweet words for my sist I just wanna pretend that our relationship *as sist* is just good laah in front of my friends.

I was on fb chat list while tumbling and tweeting *fighting in twitter with @zsaa and @deahnf* then dimas albertus chatted me.


hloo
[You]
Report · 7:42pm
halo balik
[Dimas Albertus]
Report · 7:42pm
blik halo
[You]
Report · 7:43pm
-..-
[Dimas Albertus]
Report · 7:44pm
:P:P
[You]
Report · 7:45pm
geje ah .
[Dimas Albertus]
Report · 7:46pm
yg mulai sapa? (?)
[You]
Report · 7:47pm
leh? yo kamu tah. la kate?
[Dimas Albertus]
Report · 7:47pm
hahaha


Im afraid this is because tofel ever liked me. He’s the friend of tofel. First time, tofel liked taza. But taza already had boyfie and she acted like didn’t care with tofel. Knowing Im friend of taza and we looked alike, maybe, its just maybe, he liked me instead of taza. And it was at the first school semester, whenever I was around him, dimasalbertus whispered something on tofel and tofel looked at me while smiling. What was that? Dimasalbertus also ever chatted me. but I acted like I didn’t care. Yesterday, it happened again. Well, my conversation attached above.

Today I had psychology time to refresh my mind before final natexams next Monday. I watched  a presentation about someone that is succeeded and he gave us some tips to reach our target. First we shud write our 100 first targets and stick it on our room’s wall. And with hard work, do it and try to reach it all. To success : 70% prays 30% doing and destiny. J

Tomorrow is April 21st 2011. Kartinian day. I wonder which costume shud I wear. :/

Got pg course again today. Hope wafiq comes today and it wont be rain.