Wuuuuuaaaa! Im in trouble! Im in trouble! Help!
2 weeks later Im gonna be sent to ITS to compete in, i dunno, but definitely to be extent about ma physics lesson. arrggghhkkk. Olympiad Olympiad! I just relaxed knowing that teacher chose devara for RSBI physic's olympiad. I didnt have to study till midnight to prepare for that. but i just heard this hot news this noon from him.im supposed to focus on national exam on april, but I just cudnt deny that I am really excited to be chosen. I wanna do more like my sist does! she just won a mading competition, hanya untuk untung-untungan, and at the end she was the champion. the first place! how happy and envy I am.
Yea, pokoknya study hard, study hard terus! yea, untung-untung bisa dapet hadiah bukan cuma sertifikat. just like sist. keep my pocket filled. the plan is that im gonna work in a catering business. wish me luck!