5.1.11

BANDUNG BANDUNG BANDUNG, FOREVER FOR BANDUNG (after malang)


Hey, all. Days ago I promised you that I wud tell abt my trip to Bandung, right? There you go!

My art performing was on December 23rd which also was my penerimaan rapor. We were all afraid wondering in which place we wud be in the class. Who’s the best student of MAGIC class? Who was the one placed in the first rank? And who was the smartest? We didn’t know. I only knew that my score is as follow :


Well, finally mom told me im the 12th. I was sad. It was so far from the first place, from my prediction. But it is paid back by my successful PENSI!! Heheh. Oke, saya mau pake basa Indonesia aja ya! Cinta tanah air dong! Trololol.

Oke. Jadi sehabis pensi, kita ada hari libur sekitar 2 minggu. Nah tanggal 26 desember, 3 hari sehabis pensi, seluruh 9th grader direncanain mau have a vacation. Together! Go to Bandung! Berangkat dari sekolah jam 9. Padahal di jadwal, we were supposed to be off at 7 am. Yeah, again we call this rubber timer. Xixixi. Tanggal 24,25,26 desembre I went to grandma’s house on Blitar. I actually took a pict there. Well, u guys don’t know my grandma’s house, right?

(pict wud be added soon XP)
26 desember at 3 AM !! I went back to Malang. It took 3 hours from blitar. It was still midnight yeah apalah pokoknya masih pagi sekali masih gelap. Sampai di Malang jam 6, I packed my stuffs and had breakfast.

I went to school and was a lil bit late. 45 minutes. I meant too late. Trololol. On my way to school, I forgot to bring my camera then I turned back to take it. It WAS not funny going to bandung without camera. After bein @ sch, I met BPGHS students. Well, I just know a few things from them. I was not buddy in tweenning programme actually. Bad luck, they didn’t join us to Bandung. They went to Taman Safari with their buddies. Then I heard the next day they wud take off to Singapore. Hiks, bbye! Hopefully we can meet again someday.

Oh ya, then I got into the bus number 5. Lucky me, my best friends were there too. I wudnt be lonely à mellow banget sih? Haha. Aku duduk di bangku ke tiga. Di tengah-tengah, not too front but also not too belakang. During the way, we sang together. Translate the song played in Indonesia into English and Javanese. Haha! Dasar anak RSBI!


It takes 18 hours to Bandung from Malang by bus. Akhirnya saat malam kita tidur. Sinngggg . . . Sepi!
here the gaplek pict, my sleep friend's face 



But I heard bus numb 5 paling ramai anaknya. Kalau bis 5 sepi begini, gimana bis lain? I keep bein online in twitter, and facebook, and sending texts to my mom, sist, and friends who didn’t participate, and someone unknown. It was annoying. Mr.unknown, I will find you. Alright back to the point, ya begitulah sampe akhirnya aku tidur dan baru bangun jam 5 pagi. Mr. Rochim woke us up to get ready for subuh pray.
After praying subuh, kami melanjutkan perjalanan. Kami ke rumah makan yang banyak kamar mandinya. Kalo gak salah, namanya RM Grafika di daerah Gombong. Sekalian mandi dan makan. Terus lanjut jalan ke tangkuban perahu.
You know what. It was so ccoooolllldddd there. Cooler than Malang and Batu can you imagine it? Aku beli sweather and topi disana. Biar gak kedinginan gitu. Kupingku sampe sakit saking dinginnya. Oh ya, I heard a story about this tangkuban perahu.

Long time ago, there were a poor lady/mom named dayang sumbi , a dog, and a boy named sangkuriang. They lived happily even in destitution. One day, the lady asked her son to hunt animals in the forest. The dog joined sangkuriang. They went in the morning but till evening they had got nothing. Sangkuriang was afraid disappointing her mom then he killed his dog to be brought to his mom. After sangkuriang went back to home and brought his dog’s meat, dayang sumbi was so happy and without basa-basi she cooked it for her beloved son. They ate that together. Dayang sumbi said the meat was delicious and so did Sangkuriang. After dinner was done, Dayang Sumbi went to the dog’s cage and found nothing. Dayang sumbi looked for the dog around the house. She asked sangkuriang where the dog was. And dengan takut-takut, Sangkuriang told the truth to his mother. Dayang sumbi was so angry! Dia melemparkan sandalnya ke wajah sangkuriang and said, “kamu bunuh anjing itu?! Kamu suruh ibu memakannya?! Dasar anak durhaka!”. Sangkuriang didn’t catch what his mom said. “itu hanya anjing peliharaan almarhum ayah kan, bu?” sangkuriang defended himself. “kamu mau tahu yang sebenarnya? Anjing itu bapakmu sangkuriang! Bapakmu!” said his mom while starting to drop the tears. “sekarang, pergi kamu! Sana pergi, anak durhaka!” said dayang sumbi.

Sangkuriang went wherever his feet wanted to walk to. Dayang sumbi cried and cried, regretting what she had done to sangkuriang and the dog.  She begged to the god to keep young then she cud meet sangkuriang and apologize for everything while sangkuriang mengembara keluar masuk hutan menaklukkan jin-jin yang buas dan ganas. Dan akhirnya setelah beberapa tahun, dayang sumbi’s pray was answered. She met sangkuriang. Sangkuriang at that time had changed to be strong man. Dayang sumbi knew that he was her son. She gave more attention and took care of Sangkuriang always. But something went wrong. Sangkuriang regarded it as love between girl and boy not mom to son. Sangkuriang was so insane to this dayang sumbi because she was very beautiful and kind. He wanted to marry dayang sumbi. Sangkuriang memaksa dayang sumbi menikahinya. Dayang sumbi told him many times that she was his mom but sangkuriang didn’t wanna believe. His mom can’t possibly stay alive in the very old age and keep beautiful and young. Finally, dayang sumbi propose a condition for sangkuriang can marry her. To build a very big bahtera in one night. 

Sangkuriang had the big power. Dia dapat membangun sebuah bahtera yang amat besar dengan bantuan 
jin-jin pembantunya. Knowing he was almost done, dayang sumbi begged to the god to shine the sun early.  Then the sun shone and para jin yang tidak boleh tersentuh sinar matahari lari tunggang-langgang. Sangkuriang cudnt finish his bahtera. He was angry and kicked the bahtera out. bahtera tersebut melayang jauh sampai bandung dan tertelungkup lalu menjadi gunung tangkuban perahu.

Yea, well that’s the story. Actually there are other versions of tangkuban perahu story, but overall they’re the same.



Setelah dari tangkuban perahu, we took off to sari ater or ciater for short. It’s kinda source of warm water containing sulphur directly from tangkuban perahu. This is the pict. Pretty amazing, isnt it? But for me, cangar is still number one! Cangar in malang, do u know?

After that we went to cihampelas. Yaa semacam RUKO-RUKO. To buy any gift for my family. I bought a lot. Now I regret buying items there, the price is just so expensive for me. I found the same thing cheaper in Pasar Baru Bandung in the next day. In cihampelas, there were so much punker. I was afraid to hear their not-funny-joking. We went to hotel next.

this is bumi kitri pramuka, my hotel! I heard that SBY, our president have ever been here too.
Aku sekamar sama apsari, bulan, dan tikah. They were so nice even they were not my bus-mate (?). we talked a lot and fell asleep.

Next day I checked out from the hotel and had breakfast and made a pose in front of the lobby XD. 

 

The day’s trip was going to gedung KAA, pasar baru, and gedung IPTEK. In the gedung Konferensi Asia Afrika I learned a lot. There were soekarno’s statue and bung hatta’s statue and many public figures. KAA stood for Indonesia’s freedom long time ago in the war era. I also met other students from Palembang. Hi, there! Hopefully we cud met again. Here’s my photo in gedung KAA.
Gedung KAA is close to pasar baru, so we went there too. My money was getting limit. I only bought a bag therefore. Then we went to gedung Ilmu pengetahuan dan teknologi karya ITB. Wow! Amazing! I learned a lot. Here’s my picture there.



We stopped at jogja, took a rest, bought something, had meal, and so on. This end-of-year-holiday WAS AWESOME!!!