14.12.10

yeay! modem laptop akhirnya sehat walafiat juga. uas juga tinggal 2 hari. wah senangnya! haha. oiya lama kan gua ga posting, jadi aku posting artikel sama diary-ku yang kemaren-kemaren aja ya!
.
Well, so tired of today. Just arrived at home after practicing a cheer up dance for PENSI that’ll be held on desember 23rd. I did it at NWC, nadya women center owned by taza, my friend. That’s why we got permit to use one room there.
I didn’t know what it was called. A coincidence? A destiny? An intentional? Or something else? Yeah. We (dancer and boarder) were there when PANGPUT (pangeran putri) were too. And you know what? My ex-friend are including in them! Pangput team. His name is ja. He was my mate in primary school it was. He usually sat next to me every day you know. It was established by the teacher there. But he was very naughty and I liked to bully him so much. Till he hated me.
But, taza called me. “Wening! Ini dicari temenmu. j! Eh salah se. . b yo?”
“Lho iya tah! Halo!” then pangput team just laughed. felt ashamed and stupid!